Paul B. Edelman Senior Partner
Over the past two decades, Mr. Edelman has developed a distinguished reputation in the area of complex litigation, with a strong emphasis in personal injury, tort and defense litigation, labor law, medical malpractice, real estate and commercial litigation.
Mr. Edelman graduated from the American University School of Law in 1981 and is admitted in New York State, the Federal Districts Courts for the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York, as well a Washington D.C.
Mr. Edelman was in-house counsel for General Accident Insurance Company, Great American Insurance Company and Liberty Mutual Insurance Company before entering private practice with the firm of Stangler, Edelman & Binder where he was a partner from 1985 to 1999, prior to forming the firm of Edelman, Krasin & Jaye.
Primary Office7001 Brush Hollow Rd, Ste 100
Westbury, NY 11590
- Tort and Defense Litigation
- Labor Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Real Estate
- Commercial Litigation
- American University School of Law, J.D.
- New York
- Washington D.C.
- Million & Multi Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- New York State Bar Association
- American Association of Justice