New York Lawyers Advocating For Your Rights In Criminal Defense Cases
Regardless of the charges you may face, you deserve a fair trial with an experienced and committed criminal defense lawyer. Since 1952, Edelman, Krasin & Jaye, PLLC, has been defending the rights of those accused of breaking the law.
We defend against all criminal charges, including:
- Misdemeanor offenses
- Drunk driving cases
- Traffic tickets
- Violent crimes such as assault and homicide
- Drug-related charges
- Sex crime allegations
During a time when you may naturally feel angry, uncertain or afraid, an experienced attorney can provide the perspective and professional guidance these serious situations require. At our Westbury law firm, we understand what is at stake. We will work to achieve the most favorable outcome possible on your behalf.
Forming A Strong Defense Strategy
With decades of experience providing zealous criminal defense representation in New York, our attorneys build a customized approach to each case. We will analyze the facts of your arrest and the charges filed against you and develop a strategy suited specifically to your case.
As part of your defense, we may:
- Challenge the legitimacy of your arrest or traffic stop
- Examine the details of the arrest or search, checking whether investigators or police respected your constitutional rights
- Speak with witnesses and identify any inconsistencies or weaknesses that may arise in their testimony
- Analyze forensic evidence and related medical reports
- Enlist experts to give their perspective on the situation in court
- Consider whether a plea bargain may help or hinder the outcome of your case
Remember that charges alone are not the same as a conviction, and in no way has your fate been determined. With the guidance of an experienced lawyer, you can fight the allegations. Our firm has a strong track record of successfully defending clients against a range of charges. We are ready to stand by you.
Call Our Firm To Protect Your Rights
The charges you are facing have likely left you wondering which way to turn. Allow us to help bring clarity and perspective to the situation by explaining your options in a straightforward, knowledgeable way. At Edelman, Krasin & Jaye, PLLC, we operate with the understanding that our clients’ success is our success. For a no-charge initial consultation and case evaluation, contact us online or call the Westbury office at 800-469-7429.