We are Long Island Attorneys That Hold Health Care Staff Accountable For Errors
When medical providers make a mistake, patients suffer. Edelman, Krasin & Jaye, PLLC, is a leading Long Island law firm committed to those who have been harmed at the hands of negligent health care professionals. We understand your frustration. We will help you seek the truth of your treatment — and seek justice for your injuries.
We pursue all forms of medical malpractice, including:
- Doctor and hospital negligence
- Surgical errors
- Pharmacy errors
- Nursing home abuse
Our first concern is providing you with the personal attention you need to make it through this difficult time. We pride ourselves on accessibility and pledge to keep you updated every step of the way, never leaving you in the dark.
Common Reasons For Medical Malpractice Lawsuits
You may have grounds to sue for medical malpractice in New York if:
- Errors made during surgery caused unnecessary pain and suffering.
- A health care professional prescribed the wrong treatment, which led to complications.
- You received an incorrect prescription.
- A doctor failed to diagnose your condition or provided an incorrect diagnosis.
- Your infant was born with a deformity or defect that can be attributed to negligence.
- Medical staff acted outside the “standard of care” for your procedure.
- The incident occurred less than 2½ years ago.
Our experienced attorneys can help you gather the details about your injuries at the hands of negligent health care staff. If the court finds a medical professional liable, you may receive financial compensation to cover the cost of your medical bills, disability, lost wages or emotional pain and suffering.
Choose A Lawyer You Can Trust To Fight For Justice
For over 60 years, the nationally recognized lawyers at Edelman, Krasin & Jaye, PLLC, have represented cases for plaintiffs from as far away as Florida and Nevada. With our aggressive litigation style, we have a longstanding history of winning medical malpractice cases, yielding multimillion-dollar awards for numerous hurt patients.
Call our Westbury office at 800-469-7429 or get in touch online for confidential assistance. We work on a contingency basis, which means that you do not pay any money until you receive a settlement or favorable verdict. While no amount of money can reverse what you’ve been through, we want to give you the respect you deserve and help you restore your sense of dignity.